Your skin is the largest organ of your body – on average, covering about 20 square feet. Are you taking proper care of it? At the very least, if your daily skin routine does not include a basic cleanser, moisturizer or sunscreen, you could be unknowingly speeding up the natural aging process. Just like the impact of consistent exercise and nutrition on your overall health, a solid skin regimen like SkinMedica® can provide long-term health for the largest, most often neglected organ of your body.
A SkinMedica® regimen is your best line of daily defense against aging elements like ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants. You deserve a healthy-looking, vibrant complexion, and SkinMedica® has devoted nearly two decades of research to improving your overall skin health – even if your skin has already taken a beating.
Along with basic cleansing, moisturizing and sun protection, the complete line, including multiple anti-aging Retinol products, offers solutions for blemished skin, texture and pigmentation issues, and fine lines and wrinkles.
We’re pleased to announce the following SkinMedica® products are now available in our office:
SkinMedica® facial cleansers remove makeup, dirt, bacteria, pollution, oil and dead skin while preserving the skin’s natural moisture and protective barrier. With its soothing and calming properties, skin is left feeling smooth, refreshed and hydrated after use.
- Normal – appropriate for all skin types
- Sensitive – recommended for dry, sensitive or post-procedure skin
SkinMedica® moisturizers restore your skin’s balance of moisture and promote hydration.
- TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream – restores moisture balance and your skin’s barrier function
SkinMedica® sun protection protects against UVA, UVB and infrared rays. Completely hypoallergenic and totally oil, paraben and fragrance free, these sunscreens will not clog pores and are appropriate for sensitive and post-procedure skin.
- Essential Defense Mineral Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 35 – a super sheer and lightweight mineral formula providing the highest level of UVA protection available as well as UVB coverage
- Essential Defense Mineral Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 32 (Tinted) – a lightweight formula, with a touch of color, providing the highest level of UVA protection available as well as UVB coverage
Tone & Texture
The SkinMedica® line promotes the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, addresses discoloration and improves skin tone and texture. The following products are appropriate for all skin types.
- TNS Recovery Complex – rejuvenates skin while reducing fine lines and wrinkles and improving skin texture and tone
- Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum – attacks and brightens even the most stubborn skin discoloration and optimizes the after-effects of skin treatments including chemical peels, laser therapy and microdermabrasion
- HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator – smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, provides immediate hydration, and promotes epidermal health by aiding in the skin’s natural ability to replenish its own hyaluronic acid
SkinMedica® age defense products address the leading causes of premature aging. With SkinMedica® Retinol Complex, the industry’s gold standard for anti-aging, you’ll notice a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and coarse wrinkles, revealing renewed skin and a more youthful appearance. Available in the following strengths:
- Retinol Complex .25
- Retinol Complex .5
- Retinol Complex 1.0